A fresh and bright salad for a quick, nutritious midweek meal with the help of Hallouminati
Made WithFIND YOUR NEAREST STOCKIST
- Halloumi 250g, block, thinly sliced
- Greek yogurt 4 tbsp
- Flatbreads or wraps 4
- Red wine vinegar 1 tbsp
- Extra-virgin olive oil 1 tbsp
- Dried oregano 1⁄2 tsp
- Baby plum tomatoes 250g, sliced
- Cucumber 1⁄2, deseeded and chopped
- Little gem lettuce 1, chopped
- Kalamata olives 50g, drained and halved
- Flat-leaf parsley 1⁄2 a small bunch, torn
Method ( Tick as you go)
To make the salad, tip the vinegar, oil and oregano into a bowl with some seasoning and whisk together. Tip in the remaining salad ingredients and toss well.
Heat a non-stick frying pan and cook the Hallouminati halloumi fries in the dry pan for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden. Spread the yogurt on each flatbread and serve with the crispy halloumi fries and salad.