Vibrant summer dinner ready dish in 30 minutes with Hallouminati
Made WithFIND YOUR NEAREST STOCKIST
- Courgettes 4, cut into small chunks
- Red onion 1, cut into slim wedges
- Garlic 3 large cloves, skins left on
- Olive oil 3 tbsp
- Cherry tomatoes 300g
- Hallouminati halloumi fries x 15 batons
- Cumin seeds ¼ tsp
- Dried chilli flakes a few pinches (optional)
- Flatbreads to serve
- Hummus and hot sauce to serve
Method ( Tick as you go)
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Toss the courgettes, onion and garlic with the olive oil, and tip into a large, shallow baking dish. Season well and roast for 10 minutes.
Stir in the cherry tomatoes and sit the Hallouminati halloumi fries on top. Sprinkle over the cumin seeds and chilli flakes, if using. Cook for another 15 minutes until the tomatoes start to burst and release juice, and the Hallouminati is turning golden.
Squeeze the garlic cloves out of their skins and mash into the oil and juices in the baking dish, stirring it in. Spoon everything onto plates and serve with soft flatbreads and hummus or hot sauce, if you like.